This is the entry portal for 2017/18 Tasmanian 10000m Championships to be held on 25 February 2018 at the Domain Athletic Centre in Hobart:
For this Championship there are only two age group - Open and Masters.
You must use your Athletics Tasmania member log in to enter these Championships. Interstate athletes should enter by email to email@example.com. The entry fee for all registered athletes is $11.00. Athletes competing only in the masters events should enter online through this portal but pay their entry fee drectly to TMA.
If you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form contact firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you, please email or phone the AT Office. Paper entry forms will not be used for this event.
1. All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania.
2. Please enter for each event by indicating the approriate event box and indicating your best performance (if you have one) since 1.10.16.
3. Entries will close at 10.00pm on Tuesday 20 February 2018.
4. Late entries will be accepted up to 30 minutes before the advertised starting time of the events which are 8.30am for the combined men's and women's races.
5. An additional Late Entry Fee of $11.00 will apply to ALL entries received after the closing date.
6. Athletes must be full “all year” members of Athletics Tasmania or Tasmanian Masters Association (or another Member Association of Athletics Australia or AMA) and must turn at least 16 years of age in 2018 in order to enter and take part.
7. There normal AT confirmation procedure will apply for this Championships.
Championship technical regulations and other policy information are available on the web site on www.tasathletics.org.au .